Thirteen Random Thoughts I Have Had Today:
- Crap, woke up late. Second day in a row.
- I can’t believe she beat me to the shower again!
- Oh Mr. Vixen, how could you not make sure the door wasn’t locked when we came out with the dogs? **knock, knock…Bear?**
- Money can’t buy happiness, but it certainly could buy me a house.
- Miracles do happen.
- Happy Birthday Ladybug.
- I would love a job as a party planner.
- Lord, these shoes are so squeaky. But they are so comfortable.
- Can I a make a Sponge Bob cake?
- What on earth will I feed everyone for dinner tonight?
- If something rings up with tax to $5.59, but you say $6.00 and hit the button to erase the screen really quickly and then give me $14.00 change…did you really think I wouldn’t ask for a receipt?
- If you steal 41 cents from each customer, how much would you make in a day? Loser.
- Could I possibly lure Mrs. Eaves out here for Monday?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants